On the 6th March in Odense there will be a job fair, full of big companies, unions and and representants from municipalities around Denmark. This looks like a nice interniship opportunity. For a proper description, let’s just read what they’re saying:
Career Days is the only nationwide job fair, specifically targeting higher education students in Denmark. Career Days is owned and managed by the consultancy company Manova and it happens every year at the beginning of March in the four Danish university cities Aalborg, Aarhus, Odense and Copenhagen. In Aalborg, the fair is held in close cooperation with Aalborg University
For technical oriented students (like myself) i’ve identified which of the companies that will be present are of high interest:
- Maersk – danish based congolmerate and global leader in maritime transport. Everybody clearly heard of them.
- BankData – danish based company, doing infrastructure and information security services for banks. Yes, it includes playing with ATMs.
- Ecco – global leader in footwear. Where’s the technicality in that? Well, they’re currently looking for a network architect and a SalesForce.com admin.
- Deloitte – international company providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax advisory services. If you’re into IT security(like i am) check one of their reports.
- Steria – has around 20000 employees and delivers IT business services. They’re looking for a Unix/Linux specialist.
- KMD – danish IT company, with active projects for the danish goverment.
I guess i’ll see you there. Don’t forget to register here.